Another recipe from childhood! I’m not sure where it originated, but it’s good. I like it reheated, but my husband is not a fan of reheating because the croutons get soggy.
- Chicken breasts (2-3 little ones or 1-2 giant monster breasts)
- Broccoli (like one big crown?)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (full disclosure, I love curry and put WAY more, but you do you.)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- grated cheddar
- Cook the chicken and chop it into bite size pieces.
- Steam the broccoli until it is bright green but still crisp.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and put the broccoli in the bottom and the chicken on top
- Mix up the chicken soup, mayo, curry, and lemon juice, then cover the chicken with it.
- Top it with a layer of croutons and as much cheddar as your heart desires,
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.