This was a BIG pregnancy craving for me. I needed tortillas like I needed air. And the beauty of breakfast tacos, like so many other fabulous breakfast foods, is that it is so so so customizable. Don’t like one of the ingredients? NO BIG DEAL! Leave it out or swap it for something else!
Serves: AS MANY AS YOU WANT.
- Tortillas (my husband and I prefer flour, but if you’re a corn person RUN WITH THAT)
- Meat (bacon, ham, sausage, or ALL OF THE ABOVE)
- Literally do whatever you want.
- With the tortillas, you can fry them or leave them alone.
- Eggs? I usually prefer scrambled, but over easy is a thing too!
- Cheese and salsa speak for themselves.
- Cook your meat however you like (for example: do you prefer your bacon crispy or shaky?)
- Cut up your potatoes and pan fry them in Cavender’s with butter.
- Leave everything in their own containers or skillets and let people build the tacos for themselves. So so so delicious.