It is SUCH a big week in my house because WE BOUGHT A GRILL!! The whole reason we bought a house was so that we could get a grill (kind of kidding) and it only took us a year and a half to buy one 🙂 I’ve made this chicken once before and just baked it. It was fine, but baked chicken really can’t get any better than “fine,” so I’m SUPER EXCITED to see what the grill can do!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh snipped thyme
- 2 tsp fresh snipped rosemary
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Orange wedges (optional)
- Place the chicken into a large ziploc bag.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the juice, honey, oil, thyme, rosemary, shallot, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour it into the bag with the chicken and seal it up.
- Marinate in the refrigerator AT LEAST 2 hours, but I usually like to do this kind of thing overnight. Plan ahead, people.
- When you’re ready to eat, pull the chicken out of the bag (but save the marinade!) and grill the chicken! While grilling, you can flip the chicken and brush with the marinade you saved to make it extra delicious.
- Serve with orange wedges (because food tastes better when it looks fancy).