You guys. This is exactly what I needed tonight. An easy, tomatoey, ricotta-filled meal. Just what the doctor prescribed!
Also, even Tiny ate it, and she’s eleven months old and doesn’t eat anything!
- One box of manicotti noodles
- One jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 15-oz container of ricotta cheese
- parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper
- Grated parmesan for topping
- Boil the manicotti noodles for 5 minutes, then rinse in cold water.
- While the noodles are boiling, mix together your ricotta, mozzarella, and seasonings.
- Pour about a cup of your spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Fill your noodles with cheese mixture and line them up in your sauced baking dish.
- Top the noodles with the rest of the sauce and as much grated parmesan as your little heart can stand.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.